The Efthymiadis Group of Companies celebrates in 2015 its 80 years of continuous presence, development and investment in the agri-food sector.
Especially for this year, a series of actions have been planned, expressing the Group's belief in the future of Greek agriculture, the development of new technologies and innovation in Greek agro-food products and the social responsibility that the Group wants to serve in all phases of its business activity:
1) Commencement of the celebration of 80 years was announced during a press conference held at a central Athens hotel on April 2nd 2015.
2) TV Show “Istories Gis”: (Already since 2014, the Group sponsors the weekly TV show on SKAI, together with the National Bank of Greece).
- Presentation of success stories in various fields related to Greek agriculture.
- Emphasis on examples of rural areas, aiming at bringing inspiration and enthusiasm to the viewers to take advantage of the opportunities given by the Greek land.
3) Education & Youth Entrepreneurship: Cooperation with the most respected Greek agronomic educational and research institutions, in order to identify and reward innovative and, above all, viable business projects in the field of Agricultural Economics.
4) Culture: Exclusive sponsorship for the Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki, for the creation of a special exhibition on the city of Redestos - Eastern Thrace. The exhibits will consist of sculptures and other items representing the folklore of the people of Redestos that they brought with them when they left their homeland.
5) Society: Cooperation with local institutions and organizations in the areas where industrial facilities of the group are located, for joint social responsibility actions. Nationwide cooperation with the sales network of the group, in order to identify and help local institutions of social welfare.
6) Closing celebrations: Formal participation and closing event during the “Agrotica” exhibition in February 2016